Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hibernation

I've been a terrible blogger. No new posts for almost a month. I just feel silly when I write new posts because I end up ranting, which progresses into rambling, and then I begin to sound like every other Jack and Jill on the web (you know, the ones that like to hear the sound of their own typing?) I'm probably even doing it now. But I'm not sure. Hum.

Perhaps I have wasted 10 seconds of your life that you'll never get back, but I'll reward you with a picture that I saw online today that made me laugh out loud in the student center.

IRL Troll - We Be Jammin
see more The Art of Trolling

If I just wasted another 3 seconds, I apologize :/

5 comments:

Samuel said...

ha Worth It!

Joy Palakkal said...

Oh really funny!!
Wish you A Great Time!!
Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha.

Snow said...

I know how you feel I am new to blogger but I am already wanting to make post after post about my thoughts. I personally love reading what people have to say so don't feel silly or else we all wouldn't be sitting here reading each others thoughts lol

The printer picture is hilarious! :D

Haritha said...

interesting!:)

Jamie said...

your printer picture is hilarious! i also laugh at things that other people don't find funny - it doesn't embarrass me anymore when the only laugh i hear is my own. :) i found your blog through coffee shop and it is really good. you have a new follower :) maybe you can check mine out too!