Sunday, April 25, 2010

Neon Trees, Ugly Shoes, and Avatar

I think I've found a new favorite band, and you'll never guess where I found it. MTV! Yeah! They have more than just reality shows now! C-c-c-c-crazyy. Listen to the Neon Trees and see if they tickle your fancy, too.
I find it incredibly rude when someone tells me that they think my shoes are ugly, especially when I'm wearing them. I'm loving my Tom's so far, and I will continue to wear them even if someone else finds them repulsive. Just sayin'.
On a litter note, I got Avatar on dvd! I started to watch it with my mom, but after the first hour she got up and said, "I can't take it! I hate this movie."

I was shocked, too.

Hey, I'm not a big sci-fi fan, either, but you can't deny the ingenuity and visual amazingness James Cameron has to offer.

Peace, love, and hugs,

DB

4 comments:

Starts with one said...

I'm kinda liking the Neon Tree's. They remind me of The Killers, when they were still good.

Dani said...

I agree. I have a select few Killers songs I like a lot, but that's it. I can't really get into the rest of their stuff.

Iron Criterion said...

The visual effects were the only thing that made Avatar worth watching if I must be honest, and I do.

Dani said...

I can see where you're coming from. The visuals were a big part of why I liked it so much, too, but I did kinda like the story line as well.