Monday, June 20, 2011

Update 6-20-2011

Hey there. I have been out of town for the past week, so I hadn't spent much time online. I often find myself wanting to blog about something or another, but I quickly dismiss the idea because I don't necessarily want people I regularly interact with to read it. It's quite discouraging. Because of this, I am considering starting a blog on which my identity is hidden so that I can write freely about anything and everything. If you would like to follow it (and, of course, I do not know you outside of the blogsphere), let me know and I'll message you if and when I create it.

Until then, I'll find things to post on here that aren't too lame. Bear with me :)


-DB

1 comment:

Girlie Says What said...

Hello there!
I have recently recieved the award called “The Versatile Blogger”, and I’ve chosen YOU as an award-winner, too! There are a few basic rules to follow after getting this super-cool award. To start, the picture of the award is posted on my blog, http://www.girliesayswhat.blogspot.com. I would post it here, but it doesn’t let me paste pictures (frowny face). Here are the rules:
1. After getting the award, you must recognize/thank the blogger who has given it to you.
2. Next, share seven unknown facts about yourself.
3. Recommend five deserving bloggers for the award.
4. Let those bloggers know!
Than you for following them rules, and congradulations!
Love,
Girlie Says What